Vacant House or Land
If the property you’re looking to sell is a vacant property or vacant plot of land then you are in luck. Those will be the easiest types of properties to sell fast in Philadelphia and surround counties. The process doesn’t change too much on our ends when evaluating those types of properties. Some investors during this time will need to sell or offload some inventory to adjust so just know that during this time we are still in full operation and purchasing those types of parcels. For these types of properties if you don’t wish to meet us there we suggest putting a lockbox on the property so we can access it. We recommend changing the codes afterward if you are concerned.
Owner or Tenant Occupied Properties
Now here is where things get interesting with real estate and the coronavirus. The governments are insisting that people start “social-distancing” from one another and this is going to affect many businesses across the United States and that certainly includes the real estate industry and how business is conducted on a daily basis. We are already experiencing sellers who want to sell but don’t want to allow anyone they know into their homes. If you’re trying to sell a home in the Philadelphia region, we can help!
We just got the latest news today that Philadelphia nonessential business must close at 5 pm starting today. We are already starting to see the impact of this virus across the entire state of PA. But if you still need to sell your house in Philadelphia we have options for you.
Step by Step Action Guide
If you need to sell a property fast in Philadelphia during the Coronavirus here are the steps we are asking sellers to take. Please keep in mind we still need an accurate description of the property, at some point, we will view it prior to closing.
- Interior/Exterior Pictures – We sometimes buy properties without even seeing them but during these times it would be helpful if sellers took good quality interior and exterior photos of there homes. The most important ones are:
– Living/Dining Rooms
– Exterior front and back of the property
– Any issues such as a hole in the ceiling should be outlined as well
- Video – Taking a video or walkthrough of the property is another great way to document the current condition and layout of the property. You can talk about each room in the video and highlight anything that needs to be.
- Facetime Call – That’s right we can set up a 1 on 1 call with one of our team members via Facetime or other video streaming service that would allow us to view the property in real-time.
- Schedule an Appointment – Until the government says we all need to sit still we are still working around the clock to help our sellers and clients during these times. If you’re ok with having one of our reps come and view the property you can go ahead and schedule that as well. Our team is highly trained in the dos and don’ts along with being prepared with plastic gloves an all. Safety is a HIGH priority for our team and we take it seriously.
- Price Reduction – it’s no longer a seller’s market during these times and you might want to re-think the “real” number you need to sell for rather than trying to hit that home run and sell for maximal profits. What you can get today might not be what you can get tomorrow. Things are changing rapidly…….we always tell people “it’s NOT the highest offer that’s always the best offer, sometimes it’s the one that actually makes it to the closing today and closes!”
We hope we’ve been able to outline the steps you should take if you’re trying to sell your property in the Philadelphia region quickly during this Coronavirus period of our lives. These steps will ensure that you still get maximum value for your home and most importantly in a fast and timely manner.
If you’re an investor or landlord in the Philadelphia region and need to liquate some of your real estates during this time we are prepared to help. We’re currently sitting on funds that need to be dispursed so we are equipped and ready to handle any asset class in the Philadelphia region from single-family, Multi-Family and Commercial properties.
Here you can find the other areas of PA that we are currently buying homes in.