The housing market is booming, but many homeowners are struggling to find a buyer. The good news is that there are we buy houses companies out there who can help sell your house for you in just days! In this blog post, we will talk about the services these companies provide and show you how they can help make sure you get top dollar for your ugly house. We’ll also discuss why it might be best to work with them if you’re looking to sell quickly so that you don’t have any more worries on your mind!
We made this blog post because at this point I’m sure you’ve even one of the signs on the road, a TV commercial, maybe you even received one of the postcards or letters in the mail. Or maybe your just curious about who we are and what we do. Keep in mind every business operates differently and has there own goals and business models. But this should get you going in the right direction if you need to sell a house fast.
1. The benefits of working with a company that buys houses
Ok, here’s the deal. If your house is in perfect shape and everything is brand new or close to new your best bet is to contact a real estate agent. But, if your house needs a lot of work then working with a local we buy houses company might just be your best option.
There are many benefits when working with a local house buying company, here are just a few:
- Speed – Usually close in about 14-30 days
- Cash is King – We use cash so we don’t have to worry about bank approvals
- As-Is – we will literally buy it in whatever condition you leave it in. Ugly house? No problem!
- Experience – We’re local we understand the area and pricing along with renovation costs
- Headaches – Have a problem tenant? Squatters in the house? Yup, we’ll buy it!
- Lots of Problems – Foreclose? Divorce? Back Taxes? Liens? Inherited Home? Need to sell fast to pay for assisted living? We help with ALL situations!
2. How these companies can help you get rid of your house quickly and without the hassle
One of the main benefits of working with a we buy houses company is the speed at which you can get rid of your house. What does this mean? It means that you don’t have to go through a long, drawn-out process getting the house ready for sale and then waiting for an offer or buyer which might not happen anyways.
With Philly Home Investor there is no need to worry because they will take care of all aspects from start to finish meaning you’ll never be left wondering what’s going on with your home again!
On average we are able to close on properties in about 14-30 days!
The average time it takes to sell a property on the MLS in Philadelphia is about 45-65 days and that’s if you have a good real estate agent and not some rookie who overprices your house then just reduces it week after week with no buyers in sight. Then you have to worry if the buyer’s financing will be approved or will they ask for reductions in price or sellers’ assist.
3. What to look for in a reputable company, such as size, experience, and reviews
When it comes to creditability and making sure the company is reputable there are a few things to look out for. A reputable we buy houses company will have been in business for some time and have many deals done, they’ll also be experienced at what they do and have reviews on their site or website that show how satisfied previous clients were with the work done by them.
Philly Home Investor has more 5 star Google reviews than any other local house buying company in Philadelphia. We pride ourselves on underpromising and over-delivering.
4. Why it’s important to work with an experienced company even if they won’t pay top dollar for your house
Sometimes the highest offer isn’t always the best offer. We always tell people that the most important thing in real estate is getting to the closing table. It’s important to work with experienced real estate investors because they know the area and can better assess how much a property is worth.
* It might not seem like it at first but working with an experienced company could actually save you money in the long run since they’re going to have more connections than someone new who doesn’t really understand your particular situation or market very well.
* Working with an inexperienced investor isn’t always bad if you want to sell your property quickly with no hassle and most importantly in a timely manner.
Philly Home Investor has been in business for over 5 years now and we’re only expanding across the region year after year. There’s a reason why so many people have trusted us with the purchase of their home.
Here are all the areas we buy houses in.
5. FAQs about buying houses from these companies (such as how much time it takes)
Most reputable companies should have a website that addresses all of your FAQs or potential questions you may have during the process.
If they don’t have a website for some reason (red flag) you should be able to have a conversation with someone at the company that can address all of your questions and concerns.
At Philly Home Investor you can email us questions at info@Phillyhomeinvestor.com or call us at (215) 322-1648 24/7 as we have live operators who will take down your info and one of our reps will call within 24 hours or less. If you call during normal business hours we usually get back to everyone within 1-2 hours.
6. Testimonials from people who have used one of these companies before
I’m sure you either head something good or bad about a we buy houses compony or maybe yet you’ve had a bad experience with one in the past. Let’s be honest not every company is the same just like not every doctor, plumber or any other profession. It’s very important to make sure the company you decide to work with is credible. Does the company have a website? Google Reviews? Social Media? It’s important to feel comfortable with whomever you decide to do business with.